Volunteering at Al-Shifa Trust Eye Hospital encompasses a broad range of activities, including social work with poor and needy patients; assisting staff in the Childhood non-school going and school-going eye screening Program; in public eye health education programs; in counseling of patients with diabetic eye disease; in varied clerical/ administrative capacities.
SPREADING THE MESSAGE WITH YOUR HELP
There are many ways you can contribute, without going too much out of your way; naturally and effortlessly.
- Sponsor Al-Shifa advertisements
- Help Increase Public Awareness of the need for prevention of blindness in children and support the efforts of Al-Shifa.
- Buy Al-Shifa products (greeting cards, books)
- Donate to the Patient Sponsorship Scheme
- Participate in the Sight-to-a-Million-Children Drive
- Donate your expertise
- Involve your organization/employer/colleagues --
Sponsor a Project!
- And volunteer any other help :
- Organize small parties to educate people about Al-Shifa
- Distribute Al-Shifa flyers at functions
- Encourage friends to buy Al-Shifa cards and other products
- Organize stage programs for
- Buy and keep cards in local grocery stores
- Ask organizations known to you to spread the word about Al-Shifa and its programs
- Screen a movie, to benefit Al-Shifa
All contributions to the Patient sponsorship scheme, ADOPT-A-PROJECT scheme, and donations are tax-exempt.